THE FABRIC OF DAIS IS THE INTERSECTION OF INNOVATION AND A FOCUSED, DEDICATED TEAM OF PEOPLE. THE DAIS TEAM IS SPECIFICALLY TARGETING LARGE MARKET APPLICATIONS IN THE ENERGY AND WATER INDUSTRIES.
We are able to make a difference because of two things: our proven technology’s functionality, and the Dais team (core and extended) which includes our customers, my Dais colleagues, our investors, suppliers, distributors, and Licensees.
Great technology. We have it. Its been proven by an impressive list of third parties. Committed, focused people. We have them. Dais is made up of a strong core team, solid supply chain, committed investors, and a growing number qualified distributors and licensees.
The world is keenly aware of the need for using less energy, and in the growing need for clean water. Risk and the perception of using newer proven technology is driving product features and where we introduce the product.
In 2014 thus far:
– We celebrated one full year of operation of a NanoClear (contaminated water cleaning process) pilot in Pasco County, Fl. The team is happy with the results BUT is working now on improvements and the first revenue-producing product.
– Dais cut its lead-time for the driver behind all of our energy and water products: the Aqualyte Nano-material â€“ by over half! This sets the stage for some powerful other changes in the weeks and months to come.
– We successfully completed two US government grants with an extension just authorized on one.
– The Company now has a production and “to channel” partner in China who began building ConsERV product in-country in September 2014 with a positive reception from the market place for our high performance product.
– Dais produced and shipped more Aqualyte material to date than in the last three years combined â€“ with a prospect of ever-increasing amounts in 2015 and beyond.
There are a number of other accomplishments to share as well but brevity finds me stopping that this key list.
Every day finds the Dais team and its growing distributor and licensee focusing on selling existing product while moving towards the market with the newer products.
It is both an exciting and challenging time – as well offering a rare opportunity to create new products providing financial returns to supporters while allowing each Dais team member to assist so many people across our world.
Thank you for reading my short message. Kindly contact me at the email address below questions or comments.
Tim Tangredi, President & CEO